- I am so very thankful that Christ died for my sins and yours - that He paid the price for all of us - He died & rose again so that we may live - I am thankful to live a Resurrection Life in a Good Friday world - Thank you, Lord for Your sacrifice and example
- I am thankful for family near and far & for getting to catch up with The Jochums for the first time in 4 years
- I am thankful for wonderful neighbors, The Flanegins, who hosted our family and Doc Sue and a couple of other families for Easter Dinner and an Easter Egg hunt
- I am thankful for the visit with Grandpa T & Grandma Rosemary
I am thankful that while Tom is away, when there is more chaos than normal in the house, I can choose joy and choose to laugh when the hot water runs out because kids took too long showers and there's no hot water for Catherine's bath & the microwave fan turns on and doesn't shut off, and Catherine cries because she wants a bath & the water's too cold - in the midst of chaos, I can laugh & nevermind about the little things!
I am thankful that my sister is feeling better and brought dinner from KFC tonight so that while selling my double stroller and preparing for the week ahead, I had one less thing to worry about tonight!
So many things to be thankful for! God is good, all the time!
1 comment:
Now I get to enjoy your blog too! Very nice and great picture of sweet Catherine...I love you too--let me count the ways! See you soon, Tom
Post a Comment