Monday, April 6, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Though I have been a bit behind in my thankful Thursday posts, I am still very thankful for so many things and will combine many of the last few weeks in this post:
  • Thankful for the wonderful visit with the Thomas family
  • Thankful for our church family and celebrating during a surprise baby shower for one of our church family friends expecting baby #3 - it was a true surprise and very fun!
  • Thankful that Tom arrived home safely after driving to and from NM for training last week - he left when it was snowing and returned right before it started snowing again!
  • Thankful that my sister came to watch the kids while Tom was gone so that I could hang out with Melanie and the Prayer Posse - an AWESOME group of women pictured here:
  • Thankful for Easter coming up on Sunday - the incredible gift that God gave us through Jesus dying on the cross for you & me & the whole world - the example of sacrificial love that He gave all of us through the cross: "While we were still sinners, Christ died for us" Romans 5:8. He loves us in spite of our failures & flaws - the gift is free, not "I'll love you if..." I am so very thankful for My Savior!

No comments: