Somehow Catherine started this really funny thing where if you want to take her picture, she poses by turning to the side or lifting up her arms. It's hilarious! Here are some examples we took today in her really cute church dress. Note the funny arm positions!
5/25 - Is this the End?
1 month ago
2 comments:
SO CUTE!!! I could just squeeze her!!
Just out of curiosity, were you sick with Catherine during your pregnancy or more sick with her than you were with your boys?? I keep hearing that because I am so sick I just have to be having a girl. . .I am hesitant to belive that, thinking it is an old wives tale or something. Insight??
Holly - I also was hesitant about all of those things - I was very sick with Jack even though he was a boy - somewhat sick with Adam - not sick with Jonah - very sick with Catherine - of course, I still thought she was a boy even though I was sick. Bless your heart! I could only eay Subway seafood sandwiches for a long time when I was pregnant with Catherine - a really wierd thing, but that's what got me through a month of nauseau! Take care! Debbie
Post a Comment