Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

This Thursday, I am so thankful for all of the many wonderful friends that God has blessed our family with in the many different locations that we have lived.
John 15:12-13 - "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends."
We were able to visit with some old friends on Monday. They were our back-door neighbors in Ohio and the boys spent lots of time together for the year we lived there. Here are all of the kids together:


We were also thankful to enjot such a beautiful day in February where the kids could play outside together. The two friends are Wesley & Wyatt, affectionately called "Waisal & Cry-it" by Catherine after they left.
I'm also once again thankful for a wonderful husband who cares for me and loves me and offers to watch the children when there's a Girl's Night Out, like tonight! I can't WAIT to go laugh hysterically at Anita Renfroe with some of my wonderful friends here in Colorado - yay!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Catherin's hair is hilarious! Love it!