A friend of mine started having a "Thankful Thursday" entry on her blog and encouraged others to join in. I LOVE the idea, so here's my first Thankful Thursday entry. I'm very thankful for Operation Christmas Child and all of the children touched by this ministry. It is amazing to me the stories of how God uses each box for a specific child. The children are amazed when they open their box to reveal what they had wished for or better. Here's a few of the boxes our church filled:
I'm thankful for a beautiful little daughter who is so much entertainment. I love to hear her say "clean" when she gets out of the bath. I love that she poses for pictures like this one:
I am thankful that my sick kids are getting better, my son's broken tooth will get fixed by the dentist today, and that we have wonderful extended families that love us and send us wonderful gifts & love us even when we're so busy we don't get to call or write them very often. I am also VERY thankful for our church family - Covenant Presbyterian Church - they are such a blessing to our family and they are family to us while we are so far away from our relatives - yay!!
No comments:
Post a Comment