Friday, August 29, 2008

Mischief!

Catherine has entered the mischievous stage! She's in to EVERYTHING!! She's always trying to find unsecured makeup, medicine, markers, etc. She also likes to be a "helper". Today while I was loading the dryer with wet clothes, she was taking them out again. When I stopped her and was finishing the clothes, she went downstairs and decided to climb on a chair in the living room to play with the light switches. As she was doing this, she looked up and saw the alarm keypad and pushed the "fire" button setting off the very loud alarm. Thankfully ADT called before sending anyone and I was able to say that it was a false alarm. This is the face of mischief:

She's a tutti fruity cutie alright that gets into lots of trouble! We're looking forward to a night with just Tom and I tomorrow as the kids spend the night with Doc Sue - Thank you, Doc Sue & beware!

No comments: